Thursday, November 26, 2009

possibility

There's a Possibility,
There's a Possibility,
All that I had was all I'm gonna get.


MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...


There's a Possibility,
There's a Possibility,
All I'm gonna get is gonna be yours then
All I'm gonna get is gonna be yours then.


So tell me when you hear my heart stop, you're the only one that knows! Tell me when you hear my sobbing, there's a
possibility I wouldn't known.


MMMMMMMMMMMMM...
MMMMMMMMMMMMM...


Know that when you leave,
Know that when you leave,
Don't worry about me, I follow where you lead.
Don't worry about me, I follow where you lead.


So tell me when you hear my heart stop, you're the only one that knows! Tell me when you hear my sobbing, there's a
possibility I wouldn't know. So tell me when my crying's over, you're the reason that I'm crying. Tell me when you hear me
falling, there's a possibility it wouldn't show.


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...


Don't worry about me, I follow where you lead.
Don't worry about me, I follow where you lead.


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
-lykke li

Colin took a deep breath in the darkness of the closet. He hid behind the dresses and winter coats. It was a comfort to be in Needy's things. He wanted to be found, but then he didn't.

He noticed the light of the room peeking under the door. Heavy breathing. A restlessness. And then it was gone. All was quiet. He waited.

Next he heard the water rush through the pipes. He sighed. Needy was taking a shower. He could rest easy now. She was all right. Patrick's car was up the street. He should get out of here. Now.

But the shower stopped. He held his breath. A few minutes later she was back. He could hear her bare feet on the wood floor. If only he could see her for moment, he thought.

The lights went out. He heard her bed squeak. She was going to sleep. He guessed. He'd have to wait for her to drift off. He would wait, patiently. But as he strained to here her breath, he noticed the crying. A slight whimper. Nothing awful. Just the slight distress that something had gone wrong.

Slowly, it felt like molessases standing still. Finally, he slipped off his shoes. He openned the door of the closet.

"Needy?" He whispered. She moved.

Colin came up from behind her.

"Don't say anything." He touched her shoulder. Her wet hair touched his fingers, and she began to cry again.

Colin got in bed and wrapped his arms around her. Nothing was said for the longest time in the stillness of the night.

"Its Chip." She could barely say. "Its Chip."

He understood.

She turned around and met him face to face in her tank top and flannel pants. He pushed the wet hair from her face. She cried into his shoulder then. He knew she was emotionally distraught. All he could do was hold her and hope nothing bad would happen through the night.

3 comments:

e.l. said...

I think that song is perfect for them.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
many
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?